Thursday 4 June 2015

Until we meet again!


After nine and a half years of running my business the time has come to wrap it up! Back in 2008 when I set up my business I wouldn't have for a moment dreamed of how much I would enjoy being my own boss! It came at a perfect time, when I needed something to concentrate on - something to get my creative juices flowing and sharpen my skills.

I have had some real highs and some real lows but it's been worth every minute!

I have been very lucky to have some loyal customers who I have created portraits for on a yearly basis and watched their children grow with every new photo they send me to work with.

I am not sure if this is a 'forever' goodbye or if one day I will want to relaunch - no one can predict what the future holds but the beauty of this is I know I will continue to have ideas which one day I may find the time to develop.

I would like to wish all my customers all the very best and hope you all know how much I have appreciated your business.

I would also like to thank all the lovely work at home Mums who helped advise and support me in the early days - there is a fantastic network of support out there for anyone looking to set up their own business and it's been an invaluable resource for me these past 9 years! I was a member of a number of different 'Mumpreneur' networks and websites and really appreciated all of them!

Lots of Love

Vicky x

www.enhance-me.com

No comments: